How do I sign up?
Registration will only be available at www.wharftowharf.com.
When do I sign up?:
Registration will be available privately on April 20th & 21st, and publicly available on Thursday, April 22nd. See below for registration windows:
1.) April 20-21: 2020 Virtual WTW participants will have a special, 2-day, discounted registration window ($5 OFF final price) where they can register for Virtual Wharf to Wharf and/or Little Wharf by using an access code. The access code will be emailed to last years participants on Monday, April 19th. This registration period will open Tuesday, April 20th at 7am.
2.) April 22: Registration will open to the general public on Thursday, April 22nd at 7am.
Are there different types of registration and how much will it cost?:
There will be 2 types of registration for Little Wharf in 2021:
1.) Little Wharf 3-Miler (Standard Swag)
– Which includes Finisher Medal, Beach Tote Bag, & Personalized Bib #.
2.) Little Wharf 3-Miler (Standard Swag + Finishers Hat)
– Same swag as above but you’ll also get the Little Wharf Finishers Hat we’ve offered in the past, but for just $10 more.
Registration will be sold in blocks of 500 at the following prices:
Block 1: $32 (First 500 Participants)SOLD OUT Block 2: $35 (501-1,000 Participants)SOLD OUT Block 3: $38 (1,001-1250 Participants)SOLD OUT Block 4: $41 (1,251-1,500 Participants)SOLD OUT Block 5: $44 (1,501-1,750 Participants)SOLD OUT Block 6: $47 (1,751-2,000 Participants)SOLD OUT
*Block pricing may switch to set date price increases depending on County and State capacity limits.
MERCHANDISE & EVENT HAT: Please see below on how to get your merchandise or event hat.
- Event Hat (Available POST-Race ONLY)
If you added on an event hat or registered for the hat add-on, you will have a sticker on your bib number to show you have purchased a hat. Your hat will will be available POST-Race ONLY at the Wharf to Wharf tents! We will not be mailing the hats out, nor will we have them available at packet pickup.
- Race Merchandise (Sweatshirt or Shirt)
All participants who purchased a sweatshirt or shirt should have paid for merchandise shipping. These items will be mailed out race week to your registration address. Items will not be available at packet pickup or post-race.
RACE BIB – IN PERSON PACKET PICKUP: As mentioned above, if you do not pay to have your bib mailed to you, here are our packet pickup options:
- Tuesday – Friday, September 21st – 24th
LOCATION: Fleet Feet Sports Aptos (7960 Soquel Dr suite i, Aptos, CA 95003)
- Saturday (Race Day), September 25th
LOCATION: Race Start Line @ East Cliff Village Shopping Center (*This will be a limited bib pickup with potentially long lines. Please use other options above unless absolutely necessary.*)
TRANSFERRING TO VIRTUAL RACE: If you have not recently registered for the Little Wharf Virtual Race, you are entered in the LIVE Little Wharf 3-Mile event.
- If you registered for the “Virtual Wharf to Wharf + Little Wharf” event during Wharf to Wharf registration back in the Spring, you registered for the LIVE Little Wharf race.
- Prefer to complete your race Little Wharf 3-Miler virtually? You can purchase Virtual Race shipping to transfer your registration to virtual. The deadline to purchase the Virtual Race Shipping Fee is by Tuesday, September 21st at 12pm Noon for each registration you’d like transferred to virtual. We will not be able to transfer your registration to virtual after this date.
- If you transfer your registration to virtual, you will be emailed instructions on how you can complete the race on your own and participate in the event virtually. Your event swag will be mailed to you post-event.
What do I get for signing up?
- Finishers Medal
- Beach Tote Bag
- Personalized Bib Number
- Nuun Hydration Product
- Cookie from Pacific Cookie Co.
- Little Wharf Finisher Hat (for just $10 more)
Will there be a Kids Little Wharf Race?
While we don’t necessarily have a Kids Little Wharf Race, the normal Little Wharf 3-Miler is 100% kid friendly. In fact, we had over 500 children 17 & Under participate at the last Little Wharf 3-Miler.
The 3-mile race, with fully shut down roads, is the perfect introduction race for children who are looking to try out a longer distance. It is also a perfect event for parents/grandparents to run/walk a race with their kids for the first time.
Is the Kid’s swag or registration cost any different?
The swag is the same for both kids and adults for the Little Wharf 3-Miler event. However, once the price goes up to $35, it will remain fixed for ages 17 & Under throughout the duration of registration until sellout.